Nicole Fendel - Alissa Statement Earring Silver/Smokey Quartz
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 fortnightly with More info
ALISSA BEADED EARRINGS FT. SMOKEY QUARTZ – 3 METAL COLOURS
True statement earrings, showcasing six beautiful round faceted Smokey Quartz semi-precious stone beads and Nicole Fendel’s striking, signature cut-out design. Simply spectacular.
- 18 Karat Rose Gold, 14 Karat Soft Gold and Sterling Silver Plating
- Sterling Silver hooks
- Cut-out design
- Hammered finish
- Beads Diameter: 10 mm (each)
- Semi-precious stone: 6x Smokey Quartz stones
- Earrings Total Drop Length: 78 mm
- Earrings Total Width: 35 mm
- Engraving: N/A
- Statement Earring Style
SPRING SUMMER 16/17 – CELESTIAL TIDES
A collection inspired by exotic places from afar.
We invite you on a journey through the deserts of India, streets of Santorini and the beaches of Morocco…
Celestial tides is all about gemstones, soft shapes and rich summer textures.
Designed and handcrafted with love using The finest materials sourced from across the globe.
NICOLE FENDEL JEWELLERY
One of Australia’s leading jewellery designers, melbourne based Nicole Fendel has continued to expand her much-loved range throughout the world.
Famous for her statement earrings, rich hammered metals, organic textures and cut-out designs. Each collection is inspired by various cultures and decorative elements from across the globe.
Each piece is handcrafted by a team of dedicated artisans and features the highest quality of metals and semi-precious stones.
These timeless designs are made to be worn and cherished for many years and include sentiments designed to both empower and inspire the wearer.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.