Nicole Fendel - Luna Studs - Soft Gold with Rose Quartz
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 fortnightly with More info
The stone of the heart, Rose Quartz offers compassion and peace to its wearer.
Zodiac: Taurus and Libra
Sourced: Brazil, Japan, India, Madagascar, South Africa, USA
Planet: Jupiter and Neptune
- 14 Karat Soft Gold, 18 Karat Rose Gold and Sterling Silver Platings
- Sterling Silver backs
- Semi-precious stone: Rose Quartz
- Tumbled finish
- Stud Diameter: 8 mm
- Pack Contains 1 pair of selected metal colour
- Engraving: N/A
Please note: The Luna range is made with natural stones and colours can be expected to vary from product to product.
This premium collection of gemstone studs feature a selection of all new of semi-precious stones. Made with the highest quality natural stones, and a solid 925 Sterling Silver base, these handcrafted studs are the definition of affordable luxury. Gemstones carry so much meaning and power, making a beautiful and long lasting gift – perfect for birthdays and anniversaries.
Our goal is to ensure our products are produced with the best materials and techniques, and always with a conscience. You can be sure that all our semi-precious stones are sourced ethically and responsibly. All stones are hand sourced and cut by specialised gemologists across the world and our protective coating has been increased to support high skin contact.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.